Take local guideGet lost in the Gothic Quarter in one of the toursChoose
recipes & lifehacks
Nets of the Gothic Quarter streets will spin you around Medieval Barcelona.
How to do?
2. Stroll in the maze of narrow streets and hiden mysterious places.
3. Don't be in a rush and take a look at the Medieval buildings of the old town.
4. Reach the cathedral and then go to the Plaça Sant Jaume where the city administration and the Parliament of Catalonia are located.
5. Then head for the Jewish Quarter; not far from it you'll see Roman columns - the only remnants of the ancient Temple of Augustus.
6. After an exciting walk you should definitely relax in one of the cafes where they serve traditional Spanish dishes.
Where to do?
A colourful place of the Old Town where narrow streets hides medieval buildings, the ruins of ancient temples and modern authentic cafes.6