Take local guideSee Barcelona from Mount Tibidabo in one of the toursChoose
recipes & lifehacks
How to do?
2. There are several ways to do this:
• by bus from 12:00 to 22:00 (in season) with an interval of 15-20 minutes from Plaça Catalunya (€3 one way).
• by the blue tram (to the final station).
• by cable car or stairs, which can be reached by electric trains (lines S1 or S2).
3. There are many observation platforms here, but the most beautiful is certainly the upper one. You can get here only by elevator (€2), and from here you can go up the spiral staircase to the statue of Jesus Christ and appreciate the beauty of Barcelona from its highest point.
4. In addition, do not forget to have a ride on the attractions located on top of the mountain. Some of them will hire you right above the precipice.
Where to do?
The mountain is located at an altitude of 512 meters above sea and it's the highest point of Barcelona famous for the Temple of the Sacred Heart and the amusement park.11