recipes & lifehacks
How to do?
2. It is best to start your walk from Olot Street. Two gingerbread houses will meet you right at the entrance - here is the house of the gatekeeper and the administration.
3. Next, go up the unusual staircase directly to the mosaic sculpture of the lizard. This sculpture is considered to be a symbol of Barcelona.
Photo: Lizard - the symbol of Barcelona, © Attila Szűcs
4. Immediately after it you will see the Doric temple "Hall of a hundred columns". In fact, there are only 86 and they all prop up the mosaic ceiling.
5. Then go up to the terrace at the top of the temple with an excellent viewing platform and an unusual bench of Gaudi, which repeats the bends of the human body.
6. Following the temple in all directions, narrow paths run up that will lead you through the wonderful flora and fauna of the park.
7. Don't loose yourself in this fairytale.
Where to do?
Park decorated with the creative hand of the architect Gaudi, which gave the park the surrealistic motives till this days surprises with its beauty and originality.17
Open hours: Park is opened 08:30 am till 09:30 pm.