recipes & lifehacks
OrganizerDubai Autodrome | Official websiteThe 5.39km Dubai Autodrome circuit was designed to meet the strictest safety requirements and is the first FIA-sanctioned circuit to incorporate wide asphalt run-off areas.
After a full safety briefing, you will be provided with all your safety clothing and helmet, and then paced around the Dubai Autodrome 1.2km Oval Circuit behind a professional instructor, to learn the correct racing lines and get the most out of this unique and exciting race car. A truly unforgettable experience! Total Experience time approx 1 hour 45 minutes.
• Valid GCC or International driver license.
• Manual transmission experience required.
• Driver height: 158-190cm.
• Driver maximum weight: 114kgs.
• Race Suit will be provided.
• Closed-toe shoes (no sandals allowed).
• Sign Disclaimer.
How to do?
2. After arrival you will be registered at the Welcome Centre, then you'll have a safety briefing on circuit you will meet your instructors.
3. Enjoy the 20 minute drive experience around the Circuit and come back for the certificate presentation. Adrenaline rush and unforgettable emotions are guaranteed!
Where to do?
Track experiences give the "man in the street", the chance to sample race cars and supercars through the Race & Drive Centre.67
Open hours: daily from 9:00 am till 5 pm
Phone: +971 (0) 4 367 8745
Official website: http://www.dubaiautodrome.com