Since this market is a local gastronomic landmark prices now and then are overstated, so bargain until your satisfied :)
The La Boqueria market has long been a historical place where counters are inherited from father to son, where the products are laid out not in any way, but combining colors to attract as many customers as possible. This is the place where you can, have a good rest, find everything and bargain with the locals, saving a couple of euros.
How to do?
1. Come to the La Boqueria market. Rambla Street, 91.
2. Go inside and you will get into the world filled with colors.
3. Do not hesitate to ask for a sample, the sellers will gladly cut you any fruit or cook a couple of shrimp right on the spot.
4. Settled in one of the many cafes right in the market building and order tapas of the day
5. Bargain as long as you want, and you will definitely get a discount on everything you like.
Where to do?
La Boqueria market
Bright, noisy, crowded, beautiful, varied, and most importantly delicious thats all about one place - La Boqueria market.8
When to do?
The market is open from Monday to Saturday, from 08:00 am to 08:30 pm.
More things to do in Barcelona
Know more things to do?
Share your ideas of what to do in Barcelona with other travellers — together we'll make our travellings more interesting!