OrganizerDubai Autodrome | Official websiteThe 5.39km Dubai Autodrome circuit was designed to meet the strictest safety requirements and is the first FIA-sanctioned circuit to incorporate wide asphalt run-off areas.
Accelerate from 0 to 100 kph in just 3.2 seconds with an ungoverned top speed of 330 kph – adrenaline rush guaranteed!
Stronger, stiffer, lighter, faster! This sums up the brand new Audi R8 V10 Plus which has been totally re-engineered for superior on-track performance and now is available for you to explore at the Dubai Autodrome.
Powered by a gutsy 5.2 litre engine, producing 610 bhp and delivering from 0 to 100 kph in just 3.2 seconds with an ungoverned top speed of 330 kph.
• Valid GCC or International driver license
• Driver height: 152-190 cm
• Driver maximum weight: 118 kgs
• Wear comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes (no sandals allowed)
• Driver must be 21 years or older
• Sign Disclaimer
How to do?
1. Book this activity on the official website
of Dubai Autodrome.
2. Upon arrival, you will be instructed, issued a helmet, and then presses the gas to maximum 330 kilometers per hour - adrenaline rush is guaranteed!
Where to do?
Track experiences give the "man in the street", the chance to sample race cars and supercars through the Race & Drive Centre.67
More things to do in Dubai
Take an abra boat
Rent an Abra boat and go on a short journey across the Dubai Creek Bay to the heart of Dubai. Reveal the beauty and originality of the historical downtown. 135Dubai Creek
Visit the Old Market
Hasten to visit the old Spice Souk in Dubai, which can be supplanted by rapidly emerging hypermarkets any time soon.FREE18Spice Souk
Ride the subway without a driver
Go for a ride in an original fully automated metro rail network. Make sure to take a place at the head to enjoy a wonderful panoramic view. 215
Know more things to do?
Share your ideas of what to do in Dubai with other travellers — together we'll make our travellings more interesting!