Try the Mojito? - No, it's for weaklings, in Lviv they serve a cocktail "Mazohito", in the famous Masoch-Cafe.
Inhabitants of Lviv manage to turn ordinary things into something unique and unusual. So you can say about the famous cafe "Masoch". It surprises not only with its exterior and interior, but also with the names of dishes and drinks on the menu. One of the most popular is the "Masochito" cocktail, and although the ingredients are the same as in the usual "Mojito" cocktail, but when you drink it here, it seems that a secret ingredient was added.
How to do?
1. Go to the Masoch-Cafe in the center of the city on Serbska Street 7.
2. At the entrance you will meet Leopold von Sacher-Masoch himself. If you put your hand in his pocket - wait for a surprise :)
3. Go inside the door in the shape of a keyhole, you will find a waitress waiting just for you and then the fun begins. If you want to, she will take you to the basement, shackle you and try some torture instruments on you, and only after that she will let you to sit down at your table :)
4. This red book with chains, trimmed with black fur - this is the menu. Discover and read all the names, they're just hilarious.
5. Among the cocktails you will find "Mazohito" somewhere between "Wet Pleasure" and "Sweet Culmination".
Where to do?
What is special about this cafe? Maybe waiters... they are not rude and do not cheat, they just grab you at the entrance, drag to the basement, chain and beat you with a whip.18
More things to do in Lviv
Find the yard of lost toys
Find the courtyard in Lviv, where thousands of toys are lonely waiting for their master. Take a picture or shelter a little plush animal or a doll :)FREE4Yard of Lost Toys
Visit the Christmas Market
On December 29, the Day of Saint Nicholas, the main festive Christmas tree lights up its garlands and at the same time the Christmas Market begins.FREE3Lviv Opera House
Drink Lviv coffee
It is said that coffee is an integral part of Lviv, and it is not surprising, because it is born directly under the feet of local residents. 258
Try Lviv beer
Learn the secret of the birth of this drink, inhale the smell of hops and malt, touch the history of creation and feel the magic taste of beer. 1510Brewery Museum
Take a horse carriage ride
To get soaked with the city of medieval period, take a horse carriage ride around historical places of amazing Lviv. 10004
Visit Olesko Castle
Solve the secrets and mysteries of the ancient Lviv castle, located on the top of the hill, where the kings lived and history was made. 204Olesko Castle
Know more things to do?
Share your ideas of what to do in Lviv with other travellers — together we'll make our travellings more interesting!