recipes & lifehacks
Our subscribers travel
How to ride a board on volcano in Nicaragua?
How to walk inside the active volcano in Greece?
How to feed flying dogs in the jungles of Thailand?
How to cycle along the Great Wall of China?
How to swim in the famous Trevi Fountain in Rome?
How to ride a kayak along the canals of Venice?
How to walk on the roofs of skyscrapers in Dubai?
7.14 times more often!
Try Masochito cocktail#3 of 20 things to do in Lviv
Inhabitants of Lviv manage to turn ordinary things into something unique and unusual. So you can say about the famous cafe "Masoch". It surprises not only with its exterior and interior, but also with the names of dishes and drinks on the menu. One of the most popular is the "Masochito" cocktail, and although the ingredients are the same as in the usual "Mojito" cocktail, but when you drink it here, it seems that a secret ingredient was added.
How to do?
1. Go to the Masoch-Cafe in the center of the city on Serbska Street 7.
2. At the entrance you will meet Leopold von Sacher-Masoch himself. If you put your hand in his pocket - wait for a surprise :)
3. Go inside the door in the shape of a keyhole, you will find a waitress waiting just for you and then the fun begins. If you want to, she will take you to the basement, shackle you and try some torture instruments on you, and only after that she will let you to sit down at your table :)
4. This red book with chains, trimmed with black fur - this is the menu. Discover and read all the names, they're just hilarious.
5. Among the cocktails you will find "Mazohito" somewhere between "Wet Pleasure" and "Sweet Culmination".
Where to do?
What is special about this cafe? Maybe waiters... they are not rude and do not cheat, they just grab you at the entrance, drag to the basement, chain and beat you with a whip.18
More things to do in Lviv
Pysanka is a hand-painted egg, on which every sign, line and symbol have their secret desire or special meaning. 402
Try Lviv beer
Learn the secret of the birth of this drink, inhale the smell of hops and malt, touch the history of creation and feel the magic taste of beer. 1510
Find Lviv lions
The biggest collection of lions are kept in Lviv. No wonder, it is the city of the gorgeous animal. Set off for an exciting search of the city symbol.9
Find the yard of lost toys
Find the courtyard in Lviv, where thousands of toys are lonely waiting for their master. Take a picture or shelter a little plush animal or a doll :)FREE4
Visit Olesko Castle
Solve the secrets and mysteries of the ancient Lviv castle, located on the top of the hill, where the kings lived and history was made. 204
Feed swans in Stryiskyi park
Place that used to be a closed down cemetery now is a park where you can enjoy tranquility and feed snow white birds.5
Attend Alfa Jazz Fest
Let yourself go to the jazz music at one of the best European festivals. Listen to classical music and latest jazz hits from around the world. 2504
Climb the Town Hall
1,2,3,4,5 ... 303 ... 398 ... 407 - you're almost there! You need to overcome 408 steps to appreciate the magnificent view of Lviv. 2014
Drink Lviv coffee
It is said that coffee is an integral part of Lviv, and it is not surprising, because it is born directly under the feet of local residents. 258
Share an idea!
Have an adventure or entertainment idea that we don't have yet? Share your idea with other adventure-seekers!