Lviv chokoladka is a chocolate that gives birth to a symphony of taste that evokes the most pleasant childhood memories.
You should definitely try Lviv chocolate at the Lviv Chocolate Workshop. Why? For one simple reason, here this masterpiece of art is made right in front of your eyes.
Photo: Lviv chocolate
How to do?
1. Go right to the chocolate shop on the Serbskaya Street 3.
2. Even without entering the shop you will feel the alluring smell of sweet delicacy.
3. Standing directly at the window, you will see how artists create their works of art from black, white, milk chocolate, adding to them all kinds of ingredients and a pinch of love.
4. Go inside, choose any: tart, bitter, sweet, with nuts or coconut, truffle ... try all of them.
5. Order a cup of aromatic coffee and feel the harmony of taste in every piece of Lviv chocoladka.
Prices are very different, you can buy one chocolate candy from 3 hryvnias, or a chocolate bar from 25 hryvnias, and for masterpieces in the shape of cameras, phones, hearts from chocolate you will pay from 200 to 4000 hryvnias.
More things to do in Lviv
Drink Lviv coffee
It is said that coffee is an integral part of Lviv, and it is not surprising, because it is born directly under the feet of local residents. 258
Try Lviv beer
Learn the secret of the birth of this drink, inhale the smell of hops and malt, touch the history of creation and feel the magic taste of beer. 1510Brewery Museum
Visit the Christmas Market
On December 29, the Day of Saint Nicholas, the main festive Christmas tree lights up its garlands and at the same time the Christmas Market begins.FREE3Lviv Opera House
Attend Alfa Jazz Fest
Let yourself go to the jazz music at one of the best European festivals. Listen to classical music and latest jazz hits from around the world. 2505
Benzinovka is a signature Lviv drink with a strange name, that sometimes misleads inexperienced travelers. 146Kryivka
Take a horse carriage ride
To get soaked with the city of medieval period, take a horse carriage ride around historical places of amazing Lviv. 10004
Visit Olesko Castle
Solve the secrets and mysteries of the ancient Lviv castle, located on the top of the hill, where the kings lived and history was made. 204Olesko Castle
Know more things to do?
Share your ideas of what to do in Lviv with other travellers — together we'll make our travellings more interesting!