Lviv chokoladka is a chocolate that gives birth to a symphony of taste that evokes the most pleasant childhood memories.
You should definitely try Lviv chocolate at the Lviv Chocolate Workshop. Why? For one simple reason, here this masterpiece of art is made right in front of your eyes.
Photo: Lviv chocolate
How to do?
1. Go right to the chocolate shop on the Serbskaya Street 3.
2. Even without entering the shop you will feel the alluring smell of sweet delicacy.
3. Standing directly at the window, you will see how artists create their works of art from black, white, milk chocolate, adding to them all kinds of ingredients and a pinch of love.
4. Go inside, choose any: tart, bitter, sweet, with nuts or coconut, truffle ... try all of them.
5. Order a cup of aromatic coffee and feel the harmony of taste in every piece of Lviv chocoladka.
Prices are very different, you can buy one chocolate candy from 3 hryvnias, or a chocolate bar from 25 hryvnias, and for masterpieces in the shape of cameras, phones, hearts from chocolate you will pay from 200 to 4000 hryvnias.
More things to do in Lviv
Benzinovka is a signature Lviv drink with a strange name, that sometimes misleads inexperienced travelers. 146Kryivka
Try Lviv beer
Learn the secret of the birth of this drink, inhale the smell of hops and malt, touch the history of creation and feel the magic taste of beer. 1510Brewery Museum
Climb the High Castle
High Castle is a quiet, shady, spacious park within walking distance of the city center, on a high mountain, with panoramic view of the city.FREE11Lviv High Castle
Find the yard of lost toys
Find the courtyard in Lviv, where thousands of toys are lonely waiting for their master. Take a picture or shelter a little plush animal or a doll :)FREE5Yard of Lost Toys
Find Lviv lions
The biggest collection of lions are kept in Lviv. No wonder, it is the city of the gorgeous animal. Set off for an exciting search of the city symbol.10
Attend Alfa Jazz Fest
Let yourself go to the jazz music at one of the best European festivals. Listen to classical music and latest jazz hits from around the world. 2505
Climb the Town Hall
1,2,3,4,5 ... 303 ... 398 ... 407 - you're almost there! You need to overcome 408 steps to appreciate the magnificent view of Lviv. 2014
Know more things to do?
Share your ideas of what to do in Lviv with other travellers — together we'll make our travellings more interesting!