Lviv chokoladka is a chocolate that gives birth to a symphony of taste that evokes the most pleasant childhood memories.
You should definitely try Lviv chocolate at the Lviv Chocolate Workshop. Why? For one simple reason, here this masterpiece of art is made right in front of your eyes.
Photo: Lviv chocolate
How to do?
1. Go right to the chocolate shop on the Serbskaya Street 3.
2. Even without entering the shop you will feel the alluring smell of sweet delicacy.
3. Standing directly at the window, you will see how artists create their works of art from black, white, milk chocolate, adding to them all kinds of ingredients and a pinch of love.
4. Go inside, choose any: tart, bitter, sweet, with nuts or coconut, truffle ... try all of them.
5. Order a cup of aromatic coffee and feel the harmony of taste in every piece of Lviv chocoladka.
Prices are very different, you can buy one chocolate candy from 3 hryvnias, or a chocolate bar from 25 hryvnias, and for masterpieces in the shape of cameras, phones, hearts from chocolate you will pay from 200 to 4000 hryvnias.
More things to do in Lviv
Find the yard of lost toys
Find the courtyard in Lviv, where thousands of toys are lonely waiting for their master. Take a picture or shelter a little plush animal or a doll :)FREE5Yard of Lost Toys
Climb the Town Hall
1,2,3,4,5 ... 303 ... 398 ... 407 - you're almost there! You need to overcome 408 steps to appreciate the magnificent view of Lviv. 2014
Take a horse carriage ride
To get soaked with the city of medieval period, take a horse carriage ride around historical places of amazing Lviv. 10004
Benzinovka is a signature Lviv drink with a strange name, that sometimes misleads inexperienced travelers. 146Kryivka
Know more things to do?
Share your ideas of what to do in Lviv with other travellers — together we'll make our travellings more interesting!