Place that used to be a closed down cemetery now is a park where you can enjoy tranquility and feed snow white birds.
Feeding swans in Stryiskyi park is as entertaining as feeding pigeons on the main square in Venice. White swimming birds won't let you pass by. Heading to Stryiskyi park, all the visitors' main thing to do is to watch gorgeous birds and feed them.
Photo: Swans in Stryiskyi park
How to do?
1. Swans pond is situated in Stryiskyi park. You can get here from Ivan Franko, Stryiskaia, Ulasa Samchuka and Koselnytska streets.
2. If you enter the park from Stryiskaia street, you'll see arched gates.
3. Come into the park. Going ahead you'll see a pond and swans.
4. Take some food and treat the birds. Few people know, but it's not recommended to feed bread to swans. It's better to grab some fresh or boiled vegetables.
5. Having fed the feathered, don't hurry to leave the park. Take a walk around and you'll see some more interestig things: for example, the kids railway and wooden church.
Where to do?
The biggest park in Lviv with its well-groomed alleys and lake with snow-white swams makes the urbanistic city landscapes more attractive and beautiful.9
Location: between Ivan Franko, Stryiskaia, Ulasa Samchuka and Koselnytska streets
More things to do in Lviv
Find Lviv lions
The biggest collection of lions are kept in Lviv. No wonder, it is the city of the gorgeous animal. Set off for an exciting search of the city symbol.10
Benzinovka is a signature Lviv drink with a strange name, that sometimes misleads inexperienced travelers. 146Kryivka
Climb the High Castle
High Castle is a quiet, shady, spacious park within walking distance of the city center, on a high mountain, with panoramic view of the city.FREE11Lviv High Castle
Climb the Town Hall
1,2,3,4,5 ... 303 ... 398 ... 407 - you're almost there! You need to overcome 408 steps to appreciate the magnificent view of Lviv. 2014
Find the yard of lost toys
Find the courtyard in Lviv, where thousands of toys are lonely waiting for their master. Take a picture or shelter a little plush animal or a doll :)FREE5Yard of Lost Toys
Visit the Christmas Market
On December 29, the Day of Saint Nicholas, the main festive Christmas tree lights up its garlands and at the same time the Christmas Market begins.FREE3Lviv Opera House
Know more things to do?
Share your ideas of what to do in Lviv with other travellers — together we'll make our travellings more interesting!