recipes & lifehacks
Photo: Olesko Castle, © Ingvar Shapik
How to do?
2. You can get here from the bus station by bus or by hitchhiking.
3. The castle can be seen from far away, when you find yourself in its surroundings, climb up the hill and enter through the main gates.
4. To go inside you need to buy a ticket, you can do it on the spot.
5. Take a walk through the halls, see all the exhibits presented.
Photo: Olesko Castle, © Bo&Ko
6. Then walk along the wooden bridge, take some pictures (beautiful view is seen from here), find some hidden Lviv lions and rest on the benches in the shade of trees near the walls of the majestic castle.
Where to do?
Olesko Castle is an echo of time and centuries, shrouded by secrets and mysteries where old Lviv legends were born and history was written.7
Open hours: Daily from 10:00 am to 06:15 pm.
Phone: +38 032 64 25193