Attention! Dangerous! The hedgehog season in Kiev just began. Small prickly creatures go out hunting and walk around the city. Do not become their prey.
A lot of terrible and dangerous animals divorce in the parks of Kiev. You just came to the park as a little fluffy redhead squirrel steals your nuts, and the sparrow chews the last slice of bread or French fries. But the most dangerous are hedgehogs - these little thorny creatures will shatter you on the spot with their cuteness!
Photo: This hedgehog has already chosen his victim. He's just looking at one!
How to do?
1. Combine your search of hedgehogs with a walk in the park or a picnic.
2. You will have no problems to find squirrels and sparrows, they will find you as soon as they hear the crunch of fresh baked goods in your hands.
3. As for the hedgehogs, they go out hunting at night, so you'll have to wait a little.
4. As soon as you hear a rustle in the nearest bush, be sure - it's a little hedgehog is searching for food.
5. Hedgehogs in Kiev are very shy :) so when you come up they will try to hide from the scene of crime or curl up into a ball.
6. Take a picture of a small ball of spines and don't forget to leave some food.
Tips and hints
Grab the flashlight!
More things to do in Kiev
See the joust
Go back in time and see how in the old days brave knights fought for their honor, dignity and women's hearts. 1503Kievan Rus Park
Get into ukrainian mud hut
200 years ago, village dwelling on the territory of Ukraine was built from wood, clay and straw, which allowed to keep the house warm. 403Park Pirogovo
Dive in the ice-hole on Baptism
Dive three times into the water with the words "In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit" - you are healed from all ills.FREE7
Taste hot dumplings
Dumplings with meat, with potatoes, with cherries, with poppy seeds, with cottage cheese, with cabbage, with mushrooms, with everything - try them all! 256
Climb Lysa Gora
Lysa Gora (Bald mountain) was a place of pagan worship. Under Peter the Great, fortification and an underground city were built here.FREE6Lysa Hora
Know more things to do?
Share your ideas of what to do in Kiev with other travellers — together we'll make our travellings more interesting!