recipes & lifehacks
7.14 times more often!
Climb the Podilsko-Voskresensky Bridge#15 of 26 things to do in Kiev
How to do?
2. You can climb to the top in two ways:
• by the concrete base, but be careful, it's all covered with graffiti and you can slip, but if you climb a bit, then you can grab the rope.
• by the ladder leading to the second level of the bridge, but first you need to find a hole in the fence and sneak to the construction site.
Photo: Through the arch to the stars, © Explorer
3. Next, you need to climb into one of the side arches and climb up, there is a ladder, but it's a little dark here so grab a flashlight.
4. You are almost at the goal, it remains only to climb into the small hatch in the ceiling and climb the rope to the very top (it's not as scary as it seems).
5. Do not be surprised if you meet a crowd of people here, they also came to see an amazing sunset.
Photo: Sunset from the bridge, © Explorer
Where to do?
More than 100 thousand people dream of it, but no one knows if their dreams will come true, and in the meantime the unfinished bridge is covered with a layer of rust.9