What? Haven't you seen Kiev from above? Run faster to the statue of Motherland. No. Stop! Appreciate the beauty of the city from a hot air balloon.
Flying over Kiev in a balloon, you can literally touch the steel Mother's sword or feel the streams of wind dropping somewhere in the center of the Dnipro river. You can not only appreciate the beauty of the green capital of Ukraine, but also to explore its suburbs. In just a few minutes you will be able to find yourself in the Pirogovo, near the Kiev Sea or wherever you wish.
Photo: Flight on a hot air balloon
How to do?
1. The flight starts at Hydropark. To get here use metro (Hydropark station) or take a taxi.
2. Here your pilot will meet you, he will conduct the necessary instruction and actually thats all - jump on board!
3. By the way, if you want to make someone an unforgettable surprise, the organizers will gladly help you in this and will make everything so that the culprit of the triumph realized where he is only after taking off :)
4. While you are flying sipping the glass of champagne (an integral part of the flight) gazing at a magnificent city with tall churches, parks and numerous greenery, you can listen to the history of aeronautics from your aeronaut pilot or keep quiet by admiring the beauty.
5. After landing, get your letter of commendation and joyful shouts of "Hyp. Hyp. Hooray! Welcoming you as a new air conqueror. "
More things to do in Kiev
Try «Kiev Perepichka »
Try the very first Ukrainian fast food and probably the cheapest one, which is prepared following the constant recipe for 35 years. 125Kiev perepichka
Try Ukrainian borscht
About this dish knows everyone who visits Ukraine. The famous soup has become a symbol of this country, and you should definitely try it. 5010
Watch the dancing fountains
In summer a colorful music show is held in Kiev. Go straight to Maidan Nezalezhnosti to see it with your own eyes.FREE4
Climb Lysa Gora
Lysa Gora (Bald mountain) was a place of pagan worship. Under Peter the Great, fortification and an underground city were built here.FREE6Lysa Hora
Try Chicken Kiev
The dish appeared in the restaurant "Kiev" in the 19th century and became popular due to its taste and the fact that it is insanely convenient to eat. 255
Dive in the ice-hole on Baptism
Dive three times into the water with the words "In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit" - you are healed from all ills.FREE7
Get into ukrainian mud hut
200 years ago, village dwelling on the territory of Ukraine was built from wood, clay and straw, which allowed to keep the house warm. 403Park Pirogovo
Know more things to do?
Share your ideas of what to do in Kiev with other travellers — together we'll make our travellings more interesting!