OrganizerDubai Autodrome | Official websiteThe 5.39km Dubai Autodrome circuit was designed to meet the strictest safety requirements and is the first FIA-sanctioned circuit to incorporate wide asphalt run-off areas.
625 bhp of pure V8 power will leave you with the adrenaline rush of a lifetime!
The McLaren Sprint Experience is as close as you will get to the real thing! 625bhp of pure V8 power will leave you with the adrenaline rush of a lifetime! Anticipation just got redefined.
You begin your journey in the all-new Audi TT 2.0 turbo to learn the correct racing lines around one of Dubai Autodrome’s demanding track configurations. You drive alongside a professional instructor before embarking out on four exhilarating laps in the McLaren, race prepped by Dubai 24 Hour winning team Dragon Racing. Total experience time approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
• Valid GCC or International driver license.
• Driver height: 152-185 cm.
• Driver maximum weight: 110 kgs.
• Wear comfortable clothing.
• Closed-toe shoes (no sandals allowed).
• Driver must be 21 years or older and have at least four years driving experience.
• Sign Disclaimer.
How to do?
1. Book this activity on the official website
of Dubai Autodrome.
2. Come to the Autodrome. You'll be registered at the Welcome Centre, then you will have a safety briefing on circuit and driving techniques and after you'll meet the instructor.
3. 10 minute drive in a Audi TT to learn the circuit and perfect the lines with encouragement from professional instructors and at last - riving experience in the famous McLaren (4 laps).
4. Come back to the Welcome Centre for debrief and certificate presentation and after gull of emotions you can go back to your hotel.
Where to do?
Track experiences give the "man in the street", the chance to sample race cars and supercars through the Race & Drive Centre.67
More things to do in Dubai
Try Karak tea
UAE citizens begin their day with one special drink and end the day with it — it is time for you to try traditional Bedouin Karak tea. 223
See a Bengal tiger
Meet the amazing animals - Bengal tigers, which live at the Dubai Zoo located near the famous Burj Al Arab. 320Dubai Zoo
Try one of the great number of variations, perhaps, the most popular dish in the Arab countries - biryani. It`s very spicy, so be careful. 2019
Have a cup of gold coffee
A new trend is gaining popularity in the Emirates - drinks with the addition of gold. For example, here you can try real gold coffee. 5024
Traditional Arab dress will help you protect skin from sweltering weather in the Emirates and feel as if your are a citizen of the city. 20015
Try the "real" shawarma
Try the "real" Arab shawarma and compare it with the same dishes cooked in your country. Which is better? 416
Try on a traditional Arab accessory that used to be a symbol of beauty and femininity. Feel the Arab authenticity. 2031
Learn how to cook tasty and popular dish using conventional peas and enjoy it. Falafel is very popular in almost all cuisines of the Middle East. 2517
Know more things to do?
Share your ideas of what to do in Dubai with other travellers — together we'll make our travellings more interesting!