Drive a thoroughbred McLaren Racing Machine#69 of 74 things to do in Dubai
You begin your journey in the all-new Audi TT 2.0 turbo to learn the correct racing lines around one of Dubai Autodrome’s demanding track configurations. You drive alongside a professional instructor before embarking out on four exhilarating laps in the McLaren, race prepped by Dubai 24 Hour winning team Dragon Racing.
Overview of the whole activity:
• Arrival and registration at the Welcome Centre.
• Safety briefing on circuit and driving techniques.
• Shuttle to the Club Circuit where you will meet your instructors.
• 10 minutes driving in a Audi TT to learn the circuit and perfect the lines with encouragement from professional instructors.
• Driving experience in the McLaren (4 laps).
• Back to the Welcome Centre for debrief and certificate presentation.
Total experience time approx 1 hour 45 minutes.
• Valid GCC or International driver license.
• Driver height: 152-185 cm.
• Driver maximum weight: 110 kgs.
• Wear comfortable clothing.
• Closed-toe shoes (no sandals allowed).
• Driver must be 21 years or older and have at least four years driving experience.
• Sign Disclaimer.
You can book this activity on the official website of Dubai Autodrome.
Where to do?
Track experiences give the "man in the street", the chance to sample race cars and supercars through the Race & Drive Centre.64Dubai
Open hours: daily from 9:00 am till 5 pm
Phone: +971 (0) 4 367 8745
Official website: http://www.dubaiautodrome.com