recipes & lifehacks
You begin your journey in the all-new Audi TT 2.0 turbo to learn the correct racing lines around one of Dubai Autodrome’s demanding track configurations. You drive alongside a professional instructor before embarking out on four exhilarating laps in the McLaren, race prepped by Dubai 24 Hour winning team Dragon Racing. Total experience time approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
• Valid GCC or International driver license.
• Driver height: 152-185 cm.
• Driver maximum weight: 110 kgs.
• Wear comfortable clothing.
• Closed-toe shoes (no sandals allowed).
• Driver must be 21 years or older and have at least four years driving experience.
• Sign Disclaimer.
How to do?
2. Come to the Autodrome. You'll be registered at the Welcome Centre, then you will have a safety briefing on circuit and driving techniques and after you'll meet the instructor.
3. 10 minute drive in a Audi TT to learn the circuit and perfect the lines with encouragement from professional instructors and at last - riving experience in the famous McLaren (4 laps).
4. Come back to the Welcome Centre for debrief and certificate presentation and after gull of emotions you can go back to your hotel.
Where to do?
Track experiences give the "man in the street", the chance to sample race cars and supercars through the Race & Drive Centre.67
Open hours: daily from 9:00 am till 5 pm
Phone: +971 (0) 4 367 8745
Official website: http://www.dubaiautodrome.com