recipes & lifehacks
You, too, can learn from your own experience how it is to fall from a great height while remaining on the ground.
How to do?
2. You will find the IFLY wind tunnel on the first floor, next to the Chili's and I Style Computers shops. As the employees of the service say, people from 3 to 103 years old are permitted to do it.
© Multiple Sclerosis International Federation
3. You will be given a uniform and equipment - glasses and a helmet - and they will tell you how to behave inside the tunnel.
4. Rising air currents, moving at a speed of 250 km/h, will keep you in the air. If you already had experience of visiting a wind tunnel, you can practice some rolls, coups and other acrobatic stunts.
5. Upon completion, you will be given a certificate about jumping. This is not just a piece of paper. With it, you can get a 50 dirhams of discount for all the repeated "flights".
6. You will get a photo and video of your flight at an additional cost.
Where to do?
A large shopping centre, where you can both have a good shopping and try extreme adventures. Besides a variety of shops, here you can find a famous attraction - iFly Dubai.14
Open hours: from Sunday to Wednesday from 10:00 am to 11:00 pm and from Thursday to Saturday from 10:00 am to 11:59 pm
Official website: http://www.citycentremirdif.com