recipes & lifehacks
Photo: View from the top of the hill
How to do?
2. Then along Ploutarchou Street reach the lower cable car station.
3. Buy a ticket at the entrance.
4. Take one of 34 places and overcome the distance of 210 meters to the top of the hill.
5. Here you will find the view-point, the restaurant and the theatre.
Photo: Cable car
5. Go down the stairs on foot to contemplate the hill not only from the inside, but also from the outside :-)
Where to do?
Cable car in Athens is the fastest and most convenient and safe way to climb to the top of Mount Lycabettus with an incredible view on the city.10
Open hours: In summer the cable car runs from 08:30 am to 03:30 pm. Without days off, every half an hour, and with a large number of tourists, the interval reduces by 10 minutes.
Phone: +30 21 0721 0701
Official website: http://www.lycabettushill.com/cable-car