recipes & lifehacks
How to do?
2. In the park fish live in a man-made pond. On the shore you'll find places equipped for fishing, tables under roof (to protect from the sun), benches, chairs, bar-like counter and WC.
3. Having reached the place you have to address to a park worker to rent a fishing rod and buy some bait. Here white bread is used as bait. Fishing rod will cost you 500 bahts and fishing time is unlimited.
4. Dragging huge fish is a pretty hard thing, especially from the opposite side of the pond, it takes plenty of time, but don't be in a rush. At the end of fishing you'll have to pay for each lost hook and torn fishing line.
5. Having hooked up the fish to the shore you can draw it with the help of a dip net. And now it's time to take pictures and weight the catch and then release the catfish back into the water. But you can keep it for extra 1000 bahts.
Where to do?
Pattaya Fishing Park is a dream of any avid fisherman. Huge pond is abundant with giant fish - try to catch enormous water inhabitants:)10
Open hours: Daily from 10:00 till 22:00.
Phone: +66 84 528 4041
Official website: http://www.pattayafishing.net/amazon-fishing-park/
When to do?
Tips and hints
2. To get successful fishing, stay patient. However, a lot depends on skills, experience in baiting and casting.
3. Don't bring your own fishing rod, to catch huge catfish you'll need special adjustments, thick fishing lines and big hooks. All this stuff you'll rent here.