Adventure Rating in DubaiTOP-79 adventure's step-by-step
recipes & lifehacks
The water park imitates the appearance of the rocky mountain Wadi river located near Dubai. Winding water slides and paths repeat its bends, and in the middle of the park there is an amazing oasis where, according to legend, the shipwreck of Sinbad happened. In the Wild Wadi Water Park there are modern water treatment, high standards of safety - 50 rescuers work at the same time and of course adventures for every taste.
Water Slides and Attractions
• Jumeirah Sceirah - 33-meter water slide, which gives an experience of free flight.
Photo: Jumeirah Sceirah
• Master Blaster - eight varieties of slides resembling pipes, which are rolled on one- and two-seater inflatable circles.
• Family Ride - for riding on a raft (for the whole family).
• Lazy River (Lazy River) - 485 meters of slowly moving water through the park, on which you can lazily sunbath on the mattress floating down the river.
• Juha's Dhow - a lagoon for children with dozens of slides, fountains, swings and waterfalls.
• Pools with artificial waves (with a height up to 2.5 meters) for surfing.
• Zone of waterfalls and tropical rainstorms.
The park has 24 attractions for children and adults. Also, here you can find restaurants, snack bars, cafes and a shop with everything necessary for swimming.
For adults - 130 dirhams, for children from 4-12 years - 110 dirhams for the whole day and 100 dirhams and 85 dirhams for half a day, respectively. To rent a towel or a storage room is another 10 dirhams each. To pay for food, souvenirs and some attractions at the entrance you will also need to purchase a special electronic waterproof card, which is fixed to the wrist. Unused funds are returned at the exit.
How to get here
The theme park is located in the luxurious Jumeirah area. You can get here by taxi, on rented car or using the bus No. 8, witch departs from the Deira area every half hour from the Gold Souk.