recipes & lifehacks
They use high-speed elevators, from which you can feel your ears popping at the difference in air pressure, in order to bring visitors to any deck. Binoculars on observation decks, restaurant windows, glass floor or walking along the outdoor terrace with a cable - choose your way of getting to know the city.
How to do?
2. Buy a ticket on the official website of the CN Tower or on the spot. It is valid for 90 days from the date of purchase.
You can look at the city from above in several ways:
• from one of the two observation decks - Sky Pod (447 meters), LookOut Level (346 meters)
• through the glass floor at an altitude of 342 meters.
• through the panoramic windows of a cafe or one of the two restaurants on the tower - there is a separate lift for it, so you do not have to stand in queue.
• by hanging over the abyss at the adge of the outdoor platform.
When to do?
Tips and hints
Photo: © Neil Jones
Every evening, the tower is illuminated with a color lighting. Each color corresponds to a certain holiday. Combined with the lights of the city, it looks fascinating. If you want to see it, come here in the evening.