Look at the famous sculpture of David and other sculptures randomly arranged on a wide area.
On the Piazza della Signoria copies of famous sculptures are arranged. You can not only take pictures with them, but also touch, and feel every detail of the great works of art. By the way, one of sculptures is original - "Perseus with the head of Medusa" - the work of Cellini.
How to do?
1. Go to the Piazza della Signoria, where a large number of copies of famous sculptures are installed.
2. It's not forbidden to touch sculptures :-)
3. Take photos, make selfie.
4. Find the stone hidden behind the sculpture "Hercules, who defeated Kakusa" Bandinelli. It depicts a human profile, which, according to legend, was carved by Michelangelo.
5. Walk along the Loggia Lanzi, where the works of Giambologna, Pio Fedi and Benvenuto Cellini are arranged.
Where to do?
Piazza della Signoria
Here, in the center of Florence, in front of the Palazzo Vecchio, the masterpieces of famous Italian sculptors are placed.5
Location: Piazza della Signoria
More things to do in Florence
Try the Florentine steak
Juicy meat roasted to black on top, but the bright pink inside, is made of a rare type of beef and is very popular among locals. 4512
Panforte is a traditional Italian delicacy for Christmas. 138
Watch the Statue of David
Watch the most iconic work of Michelangelo - a statue of the biblical hero David, carved from a single piece of marble. 81
Try divine Italian cookies with almond petals, named in honor of the village near beautiful Florence. 29
Know more things to do?
Share your ideas of what to do in Florence with other travellers — together we'll make our travellings more interesting!