Admire the sculpture on Piazza della Signoriain Florence, Italy
#31of 36 things to doin Florence
adventure's step-by-step recipes & lifehacks
How to ride a board on volcano in Nicaragua?How to walk inside the active volcano in Greece?How to feed flying dogs in the jungles of Thailand?How to cycle along the Great Wall of China?How to swim in the famous Trevi Fountain in Rome?How to ride a kayak along the canals of Venice?How to walk on the roofs of skyscrapers in Dubai?
Join usit's more fun together :)
Look at the famous sculpture of David and other sculptures randomly arranged on a wide area.
On the Piazza della Signoria copies of famous sculptures are arranged. You can not only take pictures with them, but also touch, and feel every detail of the great works of art. By the way, one of sculptures is original - "Perseus with the head of Medusa" - the work of Cellini.
How to do?
1. Go to the Piazza della Signoria, where a large number of copies of famous sculptures are installed.
2. It's not forbidden to touch sculptures :-)
3. Take photos, make selfie.
4. Find the stone hidden behind the sculpture "Hercules, who defeated Kakusa" Bandinelli. It depicts a human profile, which, according to legend, was carved by Michelangelo.
5. Walk along the Loggia Lanzi, where the works of Giambologna, Pio Fedi and Benvenuto Cellini are arranged.