recipes & lifehacks
How to do?
2. Come here at noon or at 7 pm.
3. You don't need to enter the theatre to see the performane. And you don't need to buy tickets either. Just stand next to the tower.
4. As soon as the clock shows 12 pm or 7 pm, the iron curtain covered with drawings opens and the performance starts.
5. The performance is called "The life circle" and tells about stages of life - two people meeting, wedding, giving birth to a child, agening and death. Quite a specific performance as for the pappet theatre, but still it has spectators.
6. After the performnce, come into the cafe that is with the same name as the theatre.
Where to do?
Theatre in old city that gives everyday pappet performance on the tower, makes the atmosphere in Tbilisi more fabulous and fairy.2