Adventure Rating in Abu DhabiTOP-27 adventure's step-by-step
recipes & lifehacks
To reduce seismo-pressure to zero and get wind force under control diagrid technology was used in construction.
• The Leaning Tower of Abu Dhabi is 160 meter high
• 12 thousand of glass was used for the tower external covering
• Widening at the top make the construction unique
• 5-star Hyatt hotel is situated in the Leaning Tower and the view from its suites gives a feeling as if you live in the clouds literally
• Inclination angle is 18° while The Leaning Tower of Pisa holds only 5°.
How to get
If you take a taxi or drive a car, you need to go to Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street; from the airport it takes about 10 minutes to reach the place.
Visit to the tower is free, except for some events in Exhibition Centre.
In case you want to book a room in the high-tech hotel it will cost you 500€ and more.
Things to do here 1
A skyscraper Capital Gate in Abu Dhabi is called the Falling Tower. Its slope is 4.5 times more than a slope of Pisan Tower.AED 454
Share your ideas of what to do in Abu Dhabi with other travellers — together we'll make our travellings more interesting!