• Unforgettable 30-40-minute dune bashing in 4x4 Land Cruiser
• Desert sand boarding
• Wearing Arabian outfits in a desert campsite and pics with a falcon.
• Shisha pipe smoking and henna painting.
• Arabian camel short ride
• Belly and tanoura dance show by professional performers
• Lavish BBQ buffet dinner
• Children under 3 years old are not allowed to stay in a car during dune bashing unless parents take full responsibility;
• It's up to you what to wear for desert safari - we recommend wearing sport footwear so that you can practise sandboarding safely; in case you're not going to take sandboarding you can put on slippers/sandals to feel soft sands.
• It's recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid car sick during the dune bashing.
• It is not recommended to put on jewelry, watches or cell phones (there is no signal in the desert).
• Your belongings are only your responsibility. We don't take the consequences of any your loss.
• Pick-up time will be within 45 minutes of your booked time.
• Pick-up is available from Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman & Ras Al Khaimah.
• Pick-up from Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams and Investment City is available only as a private option.
• Pick-up from Dubai International Airport is at the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport.
Drop-off can be delayed depending on traffic in the city.
Belly dancer & tanoura show and serving alcohol drinks is not available during Islamic holidays.
We don't take responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you can get during safari. It is recommended to have travel and health insurance. It is you who takes responsibility for ensuring mental and physical capability to take the activities.
All the desert safari guides/drivers are skillful and licensed. The Land Cruiser vehicles are well equipped - roll bars, seat belts, government tracker, GPS, GMS, first aid kit, etc.