• Exciting 7 hours in the Red Desert Safari Dubai
• Unforgettable 30-40-minute dune bashing in 4x4 Land Cruiser
• Desert sand boarding
• Wearing Arabian outfits in a desert campsite and pics with a falcon.
• Shisha pipe smoking and henna painting.
• Arabian camel short ride
• Belly and tanoura dance show by professional performers
• Lavish BBQ buffet dinner
• Pregnant women and also those with back and neck pain are not allowed to take dune bashing ride.
• Children under 3 years old are not allowed to stay in a car during dune bashing unless parents take full responsibility;
• It's up to you what to wear for desert safari - we recommend wearing sport footwear so that you can practise sandboarding safely; in case you're not going to take sandboarding you can put on slippers/sandals to feel soft sands.
• It's recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid car sick during the dune bashing.
• It is not recommended to put on jewelry, watches or cell phones (there is no signal in the desert).
• Your belongings are only your responsibility. We don't take the consequences of any your loss.
• Pick-up time will be within 45 minutes of your booked time.
• Pick-up is available from Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman & Ras Al Khaimah.
• Pick-up from Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams and Investment City is available only as a private option.
• Pick-up from Dubai International Airport is at the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport.
Drop-off can be delayed depending on traffic in the city.
Belly dancer & tanoura show and serving alcohol drinks is not available during Islamic holidays.
We don't take responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you can get during safari. It is recommended to have travel and health insurance. It is you who takes responsibility for ensuring mental and physical capability to take the activities.
All the desert safari guides/drivers are skillful and licensed. The Land Cruiser vehicles are well equipped - roll bars, seat belts, government tracker, GPS, GMS, first aid kit, etc.
Duration: 7 hours
Included: transfer, 4x4 vehicle, Eng-speaking licensed driver, dune bashing, sandboarding, welcome drinks, Arabic coffee/tea, henna painting, short camel ride, smoking Shisha, dance show, snacks, water/soft drinks, BBQ Dinner (open buffet), bathrooms facilities.
Not included: Quad Bike & Dune Buggy (upon request and availability)
Tour schedule: 2:15pm, 2:45pm, 3:30pm
Book in one click5 travellers liked this tourLimited number of tickets. Don't miss it!Book now
More tours in Dubai
Double the FUN this summer!
This perfect tour is a great possibility to visit Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld parks in one day! Lunch and transfer included.AED 350+/person36
Dubai Sunrise Camel Trekking
Sunrise in the desert, camel ride, visiting the Beduins camp and national refreshing breakfast - sounds like the best morning ever.AED 269+/person8
Romantic Sunset Cruise
The sunset in Dubai is truly dazzling, and the sound of the Arabian waves are really soothing. Evaluate this beauty while riding on a yacht in a romantic sunset cruise.AED 450+/person41
During the tour, you will cruise through the amazing and splendid views of the skyline of Dubai and enjoy the breathtaking white beaches and crystal blue waters.AED 1200+/person33
There’s no better choice for a perfect evening than a visit to the iconic Downtown district of Dubai - see Dubai Fountain show and taste a local dinner and drinks.33
Burj Khalifa and Shopping Tour
Enjoy "At the Top" Burj Khalifa experience followed by a unique and charming shopping tour in Dubai. It will be a fascinating experience!34
Dubai "TOP 5" Experience
The tour includes the most extraordinary Dubai sights. You will take a traditional boat ride, go to Palm Jumeirah, see dancing fountains and get on the top of the Burj Khalifa.32