• Speed through the sand dunes in a 4x4 Land Cruiser (small red dune safari is for those who suffer car sickness, extreme high red dune safari - for true thrill seekers).
• Feel the desert life by trying a hand at Shisha pipe and Henna painting
• Ride a camel on the desert to enjoy the evening desert beauty
• Dress up like local Bedouin, hold a Falcon and get clicked
• Be an audience to the traditional dance shows and the fire show
• Have a lavish BBQ Buffet dinner with tasteful Arabian cuisines
• Children under 3 years old are not allowed to stay in car during dune bashing unless parents take full responsibility;
• It's up to you what to wear during desert safari - we recommend wearing sport shoes so that you can practice sandboarding safely; in case you're not going to take sandboarding you can put on slippers/sandals to feel soft sands.
• It's recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid car sick during the dune bashing.
• It is not recommended to put on jewelry, watches or cell phones (there is no signal in the desert).
• Your belongings are only your responsibility. We don't take the consequences of any your loss.
Pick-up time will be within 30 minutes of your booked time.
Pick-up is available from Port Rashid-Dubai Port & Dubai International Airport.
Pick-up from Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah is available only at extra charge.
The duration of the tour includes pick-up and drop off time.
Belly dancer & tanoura show and serving alcohol drinks is not available during Islamic holidays.
We don't take responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you can get during safari. It is recommended to have travel and health insurance. It is you who takes responsibility for ensuring mental and physical capability to take the activities.