• A six-hour extravaganza on Dubai Desert Safari;
• Speed through the sand dunes in a 4x4 Land Cruiser (small red dune safari is for those who suffer car sickness, extreme high red dune safari - for true thrill seekers).
• Feel the desert life by trying a hand at Shisha pipe and Henna painting
• Ride a camel on the desert to enjoy the evening desert beauty
• Dress up like local Bedouin, hold a Falcon and get clicked
• Be an audience to the traditional dance shows and the fire show
• Have a lavish BBQ Buffet dinner with tasteful Arabian cuisines
• Pregnant women and also those with back and neck pain are not allowed.
• Children under 3 years old are not allowed to stay in car during dune bashing unless parents take full responsibility;
• It's up to you what to wear during desert safari - we recommend wearing sport shoes so that you can practice sandboarding safely; in case you're not going to take sandboarding you can put on slippers/sandals to feel soft sands.
• It's recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid car sick during the dune bashing.
• It is not recommended to put on jewelry, watches or cell phones (there is no signal in the desert).
• Your belongings are only your responsibility. We don't take the consequences of any your loss.
Pick-up time will be within 30 minutes of your booked time.
Pick-up is available from Port Rashid-Dubai Port & Dubai International Airport.
Pick-up from Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah is available only at extra charge.
The duration of the tour includes pick-up and drop off time.
Belly dancer & tanoura show and serving alcohol drinks is not available during Islamic holidays.
We don't take responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you can get during safari. It is recommended to have travel and health insurance. It is you who takes responsibility for ensuring mental and physical capability to take the activities.
Duration: 7 hours
Included: transfer, 4x4 Jeep Safari, dinner buffet, licensed driver, Dune Bashing, welcome drinks, Arabic coffee/tea, snacks,unlimited water, soft drinks, BBQ Dinner (vegetarian and non-vegetarian), bathrooms facilities, cold mineral water
Tour schedule: 2:45pm, 3:30pm
Book in one click4 travellers liked this tourLimited number of tickets. Don't miss it!Book now
More tours in Dubai
There is nothing quite like the experience of deep sea fishing in Dubai, and no better way to enjoy it than aboard one of our luxurious fishing boats!AED 1200+/person34
There’s no better choice for a perfect evening than a visit to the iconic Downtown district of Dubai - see Dubai Fountain show and taste a local dinner and drinks.33
Half Day Dubai City Tour
See the best attractions of Dubai and visit the tallest building in the world only in a half of the day.AED 116+/person3
Romantic Sunset Cruise
The sunset in Dubai is truly dazzling, and the sound of the Arabian waves are really soothing. Evaluate this beauty while riding on a yacht in a romantic sunset cruise.AED 450+/person41
Double the FUN this summer!
This perfect tour is a great possibility to visit Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld parks in one day! Lunch and transfer included.AED 350+/person36
During the tour, you will cruise through the amazing and splendid views of the skyline of Dubai and enjoy the breathtaking white beaches and crystal blue waters.AED 1200+/person33
Dubai "TOP 5" Experience
The tour includes the most extraordinary Dubai sights. You will take a traditional boat ride, go to Palm Jumeirah, see dancing fountains and get on the top of the Burj Khalifa.32