• Dune bashing over red dunes in a 4x4 Land Cruiser
• Gliding down the sand dunes to feel true sand boarding
• Taking memorable snaps with red dunes in the background
• Pick-up time will be within 30 minutes of your booked time.
• Pick-up is available from any central hotel of Dubai.
• Pick-up from Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Jabel Ali, Sport, Motor, Investment Cities and Silicon Oasis City is available only as a private option.
• Pick-up is available from Port Rashid for $15 per booking.
• Pick-up from Dubai International Airport is at the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport.
Drop-off can be delayed depending on traffic in the city.
• Pregnant women and also those with back and neck pain are not allowed to take dune bashing ride.
• Children under 3 years old are not allowed to stay in a car during dune bashing unless parents take full responsibility;
• It's up to you what to wear for desert safari - we recommend wearing sport footwear so that you can practise sandboarding safely; in case you're not going to take sandboarding you can put on slippers/sandals to feel soft sands.
• It's recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid car sick during the dune bashing.
• It is not recommended to put on jewelry, watches or cell phones (there is no signal in the desert).
• Your belongings are only your responsibility. We don't take the consequences of any your loss.
We don't take responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you can get during safari. It is recommended to have travel and health insurance. It is you who takes responsibility for ensuring mental and physical capability to take the activities.
All the desert safari guides/drivers are skillful and licensed. The Land Cruiser vehicles are well equipped - roll bars, seat belts, government tracker, GPS, GMS, first aid kit, etc.