• 30-40 minute Land Cruiser dune bashing
• Sandboarding experience
• Dune Buggying and Quad Biking
• Henna tattooing and/or Shisha smoking
• Trying on an Arab outfit and a picture with a falcon
• BBQ buffet dinner
• Tanoura and belly dance shows
• Pregnant women and also those with back and neck pain are not allowed to take dune bashing ride.
• Children under 3 years old are not allowed to stay in a car during dune bashing unless parents take full responsibility.
• It's up to you what to wear for desert safari - we recommend wearing sport footwear so that you can practise sandboarding safely; in case you're not going to take sandboarding you can put on slippers/sandals to feel soft sands.
• It's recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid car sick during the dune bashing.
• It is not recommended to put on jewelry, watches or cell phones (there is no signal in the desert).
• Your belongings are only your responsibility. We don't take the consequences of any your loss.
• Pick-up time will be within 30 minutes of your booked time.
• Pick-up from Movenpick Ibn Batuta, Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Jabel Ali, Sport, Motor, Investment Cities and Silicon Oasis City is available only as a private option.
• Pick-up is available from Port Rashid for USD 15 per booking.
• Pick-up from Dubai International Airport is at the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport.
The duration of the tour includes pick-up and drop off time.
Belly dancer & tanoura show and serving alcohol drinks is not available during Islamic holidays.
We don't take responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you can get during safari. It is recommended to have travel and health insurance. It is you who takes responsibility for ensuring mental and physical capability to take the activities.
All the desert safari guides/drivers are skillful and licensed. The Land Cruiser vehicles are well equipped - roll bars, seat belts, government tracker, GPS, GMS, first aid kit, etc.
Duration: 7 hours
Included: transfer, 4x4 Jeep Safari (or Land Cruiser), licensed driver, dune bashing, drinks (Arabic coffee and tea), 15 minutes dune buggy or quad bike, snacks, BBQ dinner buffet with vegetarian option, bathrooms facilities, cold mineral water.
Tour schedule: 2:15pm, 2:45pm,
Book in one click5 travellers liked this tourLimited number of tickets. Don't miss it!Book now
More tours in Dubai
Double the FUN this summer!
This perfect tour is a great possibility to visit Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld parks in one day! Lunch and transfer included.AED 350+/person36
During the tour, you will cruise through the amazing and splendid views of the skyline of Dubai and enjoy the breathtaking white beaches and crystal blue waters.AED 1200+/person33
There is nothing quite like the experience of deep sea fishing in Dubai, and no better way to enjoy it than aboard one of our luxurious fishing boats!AED 1200+/person34
There’s no better choice for a perfect evening than a visit to the iconic Downtown district of Dubai - see Dubai Fountain show and taste a local dinner and drinks.33
Burj Khalifa and Shopping Tour
Enjoy "At the Top" Burj Khalifa experience followed by a unique and charming shopping tour in Dubai. It will be a fascinating experience!34
Half Day Dubai City Tour
See the best attractions of Dubai and visit the tallest building in the world only in a half of the day.AED 116+/person3
Dubai "TOP 5" Experience
The tour includes the most extraordinary Dubai sights. You will take a traditional boat ride, go to Palm Jumeirah, see dancing fountains and get on the top of the Burj Khalifa.32
Dubai Sunrise Camel Trekking
Sunrise in the desert, camel ride, visiting the Beduins camp and national refreshing breakfast - sounds like the best morning ever.AED 269+/person8
Romantic Sunset Cruise
The sunset in Dubai is truly dazzling, and the sound of the Arabian waves are really soothing. Evaluate this beauty while riding on a yacht in a romantic sunset cruise.AED 450+/person41