The noise of the boiling waterfalls, the incredible beauty of the rainbow and the refreshing splashes of water will give you a sea of emotions and impressions.
The cascade of two waterfalls, 20 and 40 meters high, amazes the imagination with the riot of colors created from splashes, the wooded terrain surrounding them from all sides and just with their majestic view.
Photo: Düden Waterfalls, © Mecnun GENÇ
Photo: Waterfall shining
How to do?
1. Go to the eastern part of Antalya - the Lara region - to the upper waterfall.
2. Here you can walk along specially equipped paths, watch and even touch the waterfall.
3. Then go to the second - the lower -waterfall (it is located in 13 kilometers from the first, so use public transport to avoid walking on heat by foot).
4. Look at the rainbow above the waterfall, come closer to feel the incredible power emanating from the 40-meter rapidly falling flow of water.
5. You can settle on the beach near the waterfall and have some sunbathing or book a boat trip and swim closer to the waterfall and look at it from the sea.
Where to do?
World famous Duden Waterfalls are the angry boiling cascade of magical waters, divided into upper and lower levels.9
Location: Lara district, Caglayan Street 457
Entrance to the park at the upper waterfall will costs 3 liras, access to the park at the lower waterfall is for free.
More things to do in Antalya
Sure, everyone tried a sweet tasty ice cream, but donurdma is not just ice cream. It's a special dessert of Turkish cuisine.9
Try stuffed mussels
Stuffed mussels, a little bit spicy and flavored with a big amount of lemon juice are an integral part of Turkish cuisine. 67
Fry marshmallows in Chimera fires
The chimera's lights are streams of flame escaping from the ground, which you can not only see, but also use to fry your favorite sweets on them :)10
Try gulbeseker - jam of rose petals
Halva, mukhallebi, pellet, elmasia, fruit juices, sherbet and of course gulbeseker - jam from rose petals - you should try all these sweets in Turkey. 1.508
Know more things to do?
Share your ideas of what to do in Antalya with other travellers — together we'll make our travellings more interesting!