How to ride a board on volcano in Nicaragua?How to walk inside the active volcano in Greece?How to feed flying dogs in the jungles of Thailand?How to cycle along the Great Wall of China?How to swim in the famous Trevi Fountain in Rome?How to ride a kayak along the canals of Venice?How to walk on the roofs of skyscrapers in Dubai?
Join usit's more fun together :)
The noise of the boiling waterfalls, the incredible beauty of the rainbow and the refreshing splashes of water will give you a sea of emotions and impressions.
The cascade of two waterfalls, 20 and 40 meters high, amazes the imagination with the riot of colors created from splashes, the wooded terrain surrounding them from all sides and just with their majestic view.
1. Go to the eastern part of Antalya - the Lara region - to the upper waterfall.
2. Here you can walk along specially equipped paths, watch and even touch the waterfall.
3. Then go to the second - the lower -waterfall (it is located in 13 kilometers from the first, so use public transport to avoid walking on heat by foot).
4. Look at the rainbow above the waterfall, come closer to feel the incredible power emanating from the 40-meter rapidly falling flow of water.
5. You can settle on the beach near the waterfall and have some sunbathing or book a boat trip and swim closer to the waterfall and look at it from the sea.