Cozy squares, whitened houses with flower pots on it and patios. It is a place that makes your walks exciting and colorful.
The jewish quarter Santa-Cruz is a cosy place of Seville where you can easily get lost in beautiful and atmospheric streets.
Here you can take a look at Spanish architecture, get relaxed in the shade of orange trees and get aquainted with distinguished places of interest of Seville.
How to do?
1. Start your walk with visiting the Judería arch; it is an open narrow street that begins on the Courtyard of the Flags.
2. Then go to Water Street that runs alongside defensive wall. Here you can wander to cute patio-yards.
3. If you turn left on the Courtyard of the Flags, you get to Romero Murube Street, quite cozy and interesting place.
4. Then you can go to Doña Elvira Square - here a fountain and benches where you can sit and take a break make contribution into the atmosphere as well.
5. Go along Gloria Street and you'll get to the Venerables Square. Here you won't pass by the Baroque building; this is the Hospital of the Venerable Priests.
6. Don't forget to come round to the house museum of Esteban Murillo that is located on Saint Teresa Street.
7. After take a walk around Santa Cruz Square, also known as Saint Cross Square. Here you'll see a wrougth cross.
8. After a little tiring walk, pop into local cafe to taste gazpacho
Where to do?
Santa-Cruz quarter is the oldest and the most authentic neighborhood in Seville. Here you can really get soaked with true Spanish flavor.7
More things to do in Seville
Taste the Seville marmalade
Oranges in Seville are hard and bitter, not really tasty, but jam made of them is just magnificent and extra delicious. 25
Take a Flamenco class
The most distinctive and passionate symbol of Seville - flamenco - is not just a dance, it is a style of living in Spain.5
Ride a river tram
On a hot summer day there is nothing better than a relaxing river tram voyage along the Guadalquivir river. 155Guadalquivir
Try Tinto de Verano
Tinto de Verano is the most popular, airy, refreshing and light summer drink in Andalusia and is made of red wine. 14
Try the ensalada rusa
Taste the national Russian festive salad which is also a traditional dish in Spanish only in their own interpretation. 35
Taste hot and spicy gazpacho
Traditional and well-known cold cream soup gazpacho is the most delicious rescue from Spanish exhausting heat. 56
Know more things to do?
Share your ideas of what to do in Seville with other travellers — together we'll make our travellings more interesting!