recipes & lifehacks
Here you can ride on the water slides, flowing down from a 30-meter height at an angle of 70°, on a roller coasters at a speed of 40 km per hour, hanging with your head down, here pirates can pounce at you at any time (although the worst thing they can do is to make you drunk from bunch of rum), and the flamenco dancers will enthrall you in a passionate dance.
Photo: It seems he found a new victim in the crowd, © Francisco Morais
This is a fairy world where cheerful cries do not stop for a minute, where you can have fun until late night and completely forget about everything in the world :)
How to do?
2. Choose the most terrible attraction (the choice here is quite large) and just have fun and get some unforgettable emotions.
3. Take part in some kind of pirate performances, fight bravely with bloodthirsty pirates and win prizes.
4. Try all the water kamikaze slides and all the roller coaster attractions.
5. Try the Tinto de Verano in one of the bars or cafes right on the site when you get thirsty.
6. In general, to try all the attractions, participate in all the performances and have time to see all the incendiary shows you will have to show unprecedented endurance, but believe me it's worth it.
Where to do?
The largest amusement park in Europe with its own life full of happiness and joy, with fountains, parks, fun attractions right in middle of the city.6
Open hours: daily from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm.
Phone: +34 902 16 17 16
When to do?
Special events and activities are also held at Halloween and Christmas.