How to ride a board on volcano in Nicaragua?How to walk inside the active volcano in Greece?How to feed flying dogs in the jungles of Thailand?How to cycle along the Great Wall of China?How to swim in the famous Trevi Fountain in Rome?How to ride a kayak along the canals of Venice?How to walk on the roofs of skyscrapers in Dubai?
Join usit's more fun together :)
Loud, bright, rainbow carnival literally fills the streets and the embankment of Nice with noise and fun every year.
For whole two weeks millions of tourists are coming to Nice to see the carnival. After all, everyone wants to see the magnificent parade, participate in all contests and enjoy the rain of the petals of flowers.
1. If you want not only to see, but also to take part in the carnival, buy a ticket to the rostrums on the website.
2. Enjoy watching the grandiose platforms and the parade of flowers.
3. Take part in flower battles, when hundreds of tons of fragrant flower petals fall on you right from the sky.
4. Take part in the races or swimming contests that are arranged every day for 2 weeks.
5. And of course, on any day of the carnival, amaze with the fireworks shining in the night sky.
When to do?
In 2018, the carnival will be held from February 17th to March 3rd.
The price of the ticket on the tribune will be €40 for adult. A ticket for a child will cost no more than €10 or free of charge.