Loud, bright, rainbow carnival literally fills the streets and the embankment of Nice with noise and fun every year.
For whole two weeks millions of tourists are coming to Nice to see the carnival. After all, everyone wants to see the magnificent parade, participate in all contests and enjoy the rain of the petals of flowers.
Photo: Carnival participant, © Feather Pen
Photo: Carnival, © Feather Pen
How to do?
1. If you want not only to see, but also to take part in the carnival, buy a ticket to the rostrums on the website
2. Enjoy watching the grandiose platforms and the parade of flowers.
3. Take part in flower battles, when hundreds of tons of fragrant flower petals fall on you right from the sky.
4. Take part in the races or swimming contests that are arranged every day for 2 weeks.
5. And of course, on any day of the carnival, amaze with the fireworks shining in the night sky.
When to do?
In 2018, the carnival will be held from February 17th to March 3rd.
The price of the ticket on the tribune will be €40 for adult. A ticket for a child will cost no more than €10 or free of charge.
More things to do in Nice
Drink the wine on the beach
Bring a couple of bottles of the dry french wine, cheese and fruits and go to the beach. Just in case bring the plaid too.5
See the illuminated statues
The sculptural complex "Conversation à Nice" at the Place Massena is lighted up with different colours every night.FREE5
Taste the socca pancake
Socca os made of сhickpea flour and looks like chips or nachos, not like the pancakes. It's low-cal and very tasty. 35
Know more things to do?
Share your ideas of what to do in Nice with other travellers — together we'll make our travellings more interesting!