Adventure Rating in Abu DhabiTOP-27 adventure's step-by-step
recipes & lifehacks
Take local guideYou can visit this place in one of our tours.Choose
Yas is an artificial island that was made Abu Dhabi according to the project of Aldar Properties Company. The constructions works began in 2007.
Why go here?
• Ferrari thematic park. Feel as if you are a real racing driver, jangle your nerves riding mind-bending roller-coasters. Of course, all the attractions here are connected with the brand of world-known sports car;
• Formula 1 car-racing track that holds more than 50 thousands spectators;
Photo © Lei Jiang
• Futuristic hotel built on the car-racing track;
• Water amusement park.
• The name originates from Baniyas tribe that settled here a fisherman's hamlet that later became the capital of the UAE;
• 37 billion dollars were poured into the construction;
• The island occupies 2,5 hectares of the territory;
• On the territory you there are complimentary buses;
• Ferrary World is the biggest covered amusement park in the world.
How to get
Only a little channel separates the island from the mainland, so you can take any overland transport to get here. There are two ways: taxi (about 20 dirhams) or public bus №190.
Things to do here 1
The roar of motors, 55 thousand onlookers and an incredible track – you have to see it with your own eyes!AED 251613
Share your ideas of what to do in Abu Dhabi with other travellers — together we'll make our travellings more interesting!