Adventure Rating in Abu DhabiTOP-27 adventure's step-by-step
recipes & lifehacks
Yas is an artificial island that was made Abu Dhabi according to the project of Aldar Properties Company. The constructions works began in 2007.
Why go here?
• Ferrari thematic park. Feel as if you are a real racing driver, jangle your nerves riding mind-bending roller-coasters. Of course, all the attractions here are connected with the brand of world-known sports car;
• Formula 1 car-racing track that holds more than 50 thousands spectators;
Photo © Lei Jiang
• Futuristic hotel built on the car-racing track;
• Water amusement park.
• The name originates from Baniyas tribe that settled here a fisherman's hamlet that later became the capital of the UAE;
• 37 billion dollars were poured into the construction;
• The island occupies 2,5 hectares of the territory;
• On the territory you there are complimentary buses;
• Ferrary World is the biggest covered amusement park in the world.
How to get
Only a little channel separates the island from the mainland, so you can take any overland transport to get here. There are two ways: taxi (about 20 dirhams) or public bus №190.
Things to do here 1
The roar of motors, 55 thousand onlookers and an incredible track – you have to see it with your own eyes!AED 251616
Share your ideas of what to do in Abu Dhabi with other travellers — together we'll make our travellings more interesting!