recipes & lifehacks
How to do?
2. Go another 1.5 kilometers to the entrance of the park. At the checkpoint, pay an administrative fee of $5 (adult ticket).
Photo: Mombacho park entrance, © AdamPics123
3. You will see the building of the tourist center. Here you can find out whicj path to follow in order to zipline.
4. Go up the 15-meter vertical staircase to get on the platform.
5. The instructor will tell you how to descend the cabel and help to put on all necessary equipment: a helmet, gloves, safety belts, etc.
6. Now push off from the platform and fly over the tree crowns to the final platform.
Photo: Zip lining the volcano, © Ariel Nunez
Where to do?
Forest on dead volcano is always folded in mist. Constant humidity cultivates all the variety of flora that the place is famous for.17