recipes & lifehacks
How to do?
2. You can buy tickets right in the museum at the ticket office.
3. First visit the historical part of the museum - San Jean fort, then go over the seemingly fragile bridge to the modern block of the museum.
4. The museum has four collections, exhibitions are interactive, interesting and understandable - you do not need to book an excursion.
5. Then go to the roof by the elevator and have sunbath on the deckchairs or drink coffee in one of the cafe or restaurant.
6. At the exit, you can visit the souvenir shop located on the first floor.
Where to do?
The Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations amazes whith it's innovations and ancient fort building.1
Open hours: Opened from 11:00 am to 20:00 pm.
Phone: +33 4 84 35 13 13
Official website: http://www.mucem.org/