recipes & lifehacks
Photo: Bangy jumping, © Los viajes del Cangrejo
Go bungy jumping from the Kawarau Bridge down to the river. No matter whether you are a beginner in this sport or an experienced extremer — you'll do it! Well skilled staff who've been doing their job professionally for 30 years, will take care of your safety, will cheer you up morally at the start and pick you up at the finish.
Photo: Bungy jumping, © Renato Carvalho and Paul Schreiber
How to do?
2. As you arrived at the bungy jumping site, buy a ticket and get ready (take a sip and make sure you're not hungry, take off your glasses, watch and accessories). Clothes have no matter, but better to jump naked :)
3. After the jump you will be given a certificate, branded T-shirt and a link for downloading the pictures of your trembling knees on the tower or your facial expressions in flight :)
Where to do?
The bridge over the Kawarau River, which is 43 meters high, is a world's popular location in the world for extreme bungy-jumping.25
When to do?
• The minimum weight of the participant is 35 kilograms, the maximum weight is 235 kilograms.
• For getting a discount show the appropriate ID.
• Bungee jumping is prohibited for pregnant women and people suffering from epilepsy.
Family bungy jumping (2 adults + 2 children) – $535.