Photo: River port
Photo: Sarcophagus in Chernobyl
Photo: Ferris wheel
Photo: Jupiter factory in Pripyat
Photo: Palace of Culture in Pripyat
Photo: Cargo cranes, © Andre Joosse
Photo: Soviet spirit
• You'll visit high-security facilities—the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Station and the Shelter, and even Chernobyl-2 secret soviet object (Brain Scorcher).
• You'll find out the truth, myths and legends of 1986 Chernobyl Disaster.
• You'll see live the most extreme and one-of-a-kind place (according to Forbes) and feel how significant it is for the world history.
• You'll get hundreds of fantastic pics for Instagram.
• You'll get absolutely convinced that the Exclusion Zone excursion is a kind of computer game (as if you are in a another, virtual dimension).
• The whole adventure is absolutely legal and safe.
• Don't forget to take your passport with you.
• Entrance to the Exclusion Zone is allowed only in long-sleeved clothing.
Only foreigners over 18 years old are allowed to visit the territory.
Meeting, passport control and entrance to the Exclusion Zone.
You'll walk around Chernobyl and feed giant catfish swimming in cooling water pond.
You'll see the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant, the very Reactor No.4 and the arch-shaped shelter over it.
Lunch in a genuine Soviet canteen (100% clean products).
You'll visit huge secret station (the Russian Woodpecker, or brain scorcher).
You'll walk around the ghost town, abandoned buildings and take lots of pics!
Radiological control and return to Kiev.
Chernobyl Exclusion Zone is a closed secure site, so the visiting places can be changed according to internal administrative regulation.