An old pirate ship, fight with formidable pirates, swimming in the open sea and a fried fish are waiting for you on this cruise.
This entertaining tour you is offered in almost any city of Bulgaria. Even on a beach you can see animators dressed in pirate costumes inviting you to take a boat trip among the Black Sea. Such a walk on a pirate schooner, with a rite of initiation into pirates, will appeal to both children and adults.
How to do?
1. You can arrange a ride right on the beach, pirates will offer you make selfie with them and they will also invite you to the cruise ship. Or come to any point of sale of tours and excursions and you will be offered a choice of cruises.
2. At 10:00 am, a pirate schooner will be waiting for you at the pier. Come aboard.
3. Give up moorings, raise sails! Here you are already swimming in the open sea.
4. Next, you will fight with fierce pirates ((it's more for children). If you win you will be accepted into the ranks of a pirate, and if you fight boldly you will get a pirate hat as a gift.
5. The schooner will make a stop far from the shore, where you can swim in the open sea away from the crowded beaches.
6. Next, you can enjoy freshly cooked fish on the grill and a ride along the shore.
When to do?
Such cruises take place every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. It begins at 10:00 am and lasts until 03:00 pm.
Tips and hints
Do not forget the beach accessories and changing clothes (you will be showered with water) and of course grab a phone or a camera to make a couple of great photos.
More things to do in Nesebar
Try shopska salad
This salad has become national in Bulgaria long time ago, locals often cook, eat and insanely love this dish. 35
It is not just a drink, for Bulgarians it is a cultural institution, a traditional drink that is normal to drink at any time of the day or night. 1.504
Take a cruise to Sozopol
What could be more delightful than a relaxing cruise in the Black sea on a cozy luxurious yacht or a boat in a hot, sunny day. 102Sozopol
Know more things to do?
Share your ideas of what to do in Nesebar with other travellers — together we'll make our travellings more interesting!