recipes & lifehacks
A regular person can't go skiing down the hill, but he/she can zip line.
Photo: Flying altitude is 107 meters
How to do?
2. While you're waiting for the jump, look around - from the height of the Olympic hill you can witness magnificent view of the city and the Oslofjord.
Where to do?
The first in the world ski jumping springboard was constructed in 1892, today it can't be used for ski sports.16
Open hours: From October till April from 10 am till 4 pm, from May till September - till 5 pm, from June till August - till 8 pm
Phone: + 47 22 92 32 00
Official website: http://www.skiforeningen.no/en/holmenkollen/
When to do?
• from March, 25 till April, 30 on Saturdays, Sundays from 12 pm till 4 pm.
• in May on Saturdays, Sundays from 12 pm till 5 pm
• from June, 1 till June, 19 on Saturdays, Sundays from 12 pm till 6 pm
• August, 20 - 30 from Monday till Friday from 11 am till 6 pm, on Saturday and Sunday - from 12 pm
• in September on Saturdays, Sundays from 12 pm till 5 pm, in October - till 4 pm (during autumn break-up October, 2 - 6 from 11 am till 4 pm
Zip line doesn't run from November, 1 till March, 24, and also May, 17 and September, 3/
You can book jumps for a group on Saturdays and Sundays till 12 pm.
The price is 1220 krones per person (550 krones zip-line private order + 600 krones for jump + 130 krones for entry ticket).