• looking at masterpieces of Picasso, Dix, Ernst and others;
• learning about abstract art and expressionism at the Pompidou Centre;
• the world’s largest collection of contemporary art;
Photo: Pompidou museum
During the excursion you'll get a chance to see
• "Il Ritorno di Ulisse" ("Ulysses’ Return") by Chirico;
Photo: Il Ritorno di Ulisse" by Chirico
• "La Ville No. 2" by Robert Delaunay;
Photo: "La Ville No. 2" by Robert Delaunay
• "Rose Sélavy" by Duchamp;
• Otto Dix’s challenging Portrait of a Journalist Sylvia von Harden;
Photo: Portrait of a Journalist Sylvia von Harden
• Max Ernst’s collage Ubu Imperateur and other interesting and pretty odd masterpieces.
Photo: "Ubu Imperateur" Max Ernst
Tour operates rain or shine. Every tour (especially out of the city excursions) can be done by car, van, mini bus or bus (+20 people).