• exploring bohemian streets of Montmartre;
Photo: Montmartre streets, © Cecile
• walking along the charming Rue Lepic;
Photo: Rue Lepic, Montmartre
• some of the famous cabarets where the Can-Can came into view;
• going to Place du Tertre to discover village charm in the heart of the metropolis;
Photo: Place du Tertre, Montmartre
• discovering the favorite drinking dens of Picasso;
• marvel at the Neo-Byzantine Scare-Coeur.
Along the way, your personal guide will tell you stories of illegal alcohol and “obscene” Can-Can dancers, show you lavish houses next to run-down slums and describe the birth of Impressionism in the XIX century. You'll make stops at landmark monuments, such as the Metro Blanche (formerly Maison Blanche), Moulin Rouge and Moulin de la Galette, Basilica of the Sacred Heart.
Photo: Moulin Rouge, © Régis MUNO
Photo: Moulin de la Galette
Tour operates rain or shine. Every tour (especially out of the city excursions) can be done by a car, a van, a mini bus, or in case of a large group (+20 people) a bus.