Participating in Oddviser Affiliate Program (hereinafter referred to as Affiliate Program) is regulated by the terms and conditions of this Affiliate Agreement between you and Oddviser administration (hereinafter referred to as Administration).
Terms and conditions stated in the current document (hereinafter referred to as Terms) are legally binding.
1. General Conditions
- 1.1. You are not entitled to participate in the Affiliate Program, unless you accept the Terms.
- 1.2. You can accept the Terms by choosing the option "I accept the terms of the Affiliate Agreement" when registering, or actually participating in the Affiliate Program.
- 1.3. The Administration has a right to modify the Affiliate Agreement without notice. The updated Affiliate Agreement comes into force the moment it is posted to the Oddviser website https://oddviser.com/affiliate.
2. Affiliate Program terms and conditions
- 2.1. You agree that your Affiliate Program participation must comply with all local, state, national and international laws.
- 2.2. You agree that as you participate in the Affiliate Program, you will not:
- 2.2.1. attract users through sites that have illegal content or violate intellectual property rights and/or other rights;
- 2.2.2. trick people into participation;x`
- 2.2.3. attract users by sending out unauthorised messages (spam);
- 2.2.4. direct users to the Oddviser website without their knowledge and concent;
- 2.2.5. falsify deals.
- 2.3. You accept and agree, that the Administration is entitled to:
- 2.3.1. witholding affiliate's fee for the period of time required to prove that the violation of the Terms did or did not take place;
- 2.3.2. block the affiliate's account and withold the affiliate's fee in the event of Affiliate Program participation Terms violation.
- 2.4. You take the responsibility for providing correct settlement account information for affiliate fee payments.
- 2.5. You agree to keep all the information you receive in strict confidence.
3. Release of Liability
- 3.1. The Administration will not be liable for any direct or indirect losses you may bear. This includes any opportunity losses, and any damage done to your computer or your data as a result of your participation in the Affiliate Program.
- 3.2. You agree to bear responsibility for holding all the rights participation in the Affiliate Program requires.
September 5, 2015